Tuesday 21 August 2012

Shopping is my medicine

Oh my god, school is starting in twelve days! I can't believe that summer holiday is going to end so soon, that's tragic. And before whole stress starts, my lovely mom decided to give me some money to go shopping with my sister to calm my nerves and buy some stuff that I need. Sis and me spent whole day yesterday in Delta City.
I have one problem when it comes to shopping: I hate buying jeans. Actually I don't hate buying jeans, it's just I always notice tops and dresses first and then, when I spend all my money I remember that I need new pair of jeans. That's my fashion curse hahah. So, I went to Mango. I don't know why, but I really started to love that store since I came back from Vienna. I totally fell in love with this baby. Perfect sweater for cold days, glittery and casual. Of course I bought it. Anyways, I have to go and meet my besties and to sum up- yesterday was phenomenal. It's well known that nothing's perfect because I forgot to take my camera with me so all pics were taken with my I phone.









MUCH LOVE
XOXO
B.



No comments:

Post a Comment