Friday 24 August 2012

Tanti auguri a me!

Yesterday was 23rd of August and my birthday :) At 10:35 PM I turned 15 and I feel very good about it. So my closest came over, my family and my dearest friends, and the four of us made a sleepover.
And let me tell you something.
It was amazing!
Also I had a fantastic chocolate(ofc)-rhum-cherries bday cake which was one of the best cakes I've ever tried. (Thanks mom!)
So, I got lots and lots of fabulous gifts, but the most beautiful gift I ever got was the poem that Becky and Lisa wrote for me. I cant' believe they did that. Well, they're talented kids.
So, we had lots of fun, we played my guitar, sang, laughed and didn't get much sleep. Actually, we stayed up 'till 5:30 AM.
Thank you guys so much, for the most beautiful day a girl can wish for.

Inspiration.



This is quite inappropriate.







Oggi mordo! I'm biting today. That is a perfect description of me in the morning.








August mood-watermelons






Lisa just destroyed me. I'm never putting whipped cream on my birthday cake again.


Lovelies<3



Don't be jealous... :)

Chillin'


Inspired by MJ






Not good quality of the pic, but a nice thing to see. Somersby<3

The poem L&B wrote about me. The color is fitting my room. Blue&purple

Buona notte carissime...
 
 

2 comments: