Friday 28 September 2012

Do what you want&love what you do

 Hey lovelies, long time no hear! I'm like so busy because of school and stuff but I wont bother you with that now. Anyways, these are pics from yesterday when my friend Aleksandar and I spent whole day at Dunavski kej. Later, when Lena and Isabel came back from school, we went to take pics by this colorful fountain. We saw it days ago and thought about making a photoshoot there, so we went yesterday to try out the location. Regarding that we were like dead tired and exhausted, pics turned out nice. And tomorrow, I'm going to Nina's bowling&movie birthday party with friends from school and I must think of some nice, comfy outfit to wear.
Now, enjoy in these pics and I'll talk to you soon :)















Till next time,
XOXO
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment