Saturday 26 May 2012

Last Friday night

Spending night with my besties, eating strawberries and weirdest chocolate ever-mixture of 60% cacao chocolate, orange and pepper. I haven't tried something like that ever before. And it was surprisingly tasty :)
We tried out their make-up for prom and they dressed in their prom dresses and made me a little runway show.
Later, I'm going to meet with one of my friends and we're gonna watch Thor and Eurovision.
And here's one new feature: With regular pictures, you will get one that can describe my day best, like the last one in this post.

Oh, I love her mirror :)
 Bestie, doing manicure
 The three of us:)
 How it would look if I had Chanel tattoo.
 My sister and I, screenshot from Skype
And the photo of the day:
Love you all, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment