Sunday 27 May 2012

Missing Wien

Hey guys :)
Last night I went to my friend's place and we watched Thor. Oh, God. I can only say that I shouted through the  lap-top screen during the whole movie, begging Thor to take his shirt off. Besides that film is good, but it's kinda chaotic because it's based on a comic.
I wore tee with "I love Vienna" written on it. I miss Vienna so much, it's been two months since I've been there and I feel nostalgic about time I spent there with my besties. And my sister borrowed me her new Hello Kitty nerdy glasses, they are so cute. Since we're talking about my sister, she's acting in Teatar 78, one of the theaters in Belgrade already third year in a row and me and my besties are going to watch premiere of the new show tonight. She's in the role of secret agent and I'm sure that the performance will be awesome. The weather is horrible and it ruined my plans for outfit :(
I have to go and study literature because I have final exam tomorrow. Kiss, B.








1 comment: