Tuesday 4 September 2012

Dog days are over

Hey lovelies! School started so it's official: summer fun is over and time has come for some studying. Today, I have some pictures of Lena and me with our friend Isabel in our school outfits.
Isabel is wearing Stradivarius jacket, H&M t-shirt, Mango skirt, Robin Ruth bag, Bershka sunglasses and Nike leggings and trainers.
Lena is wearing Converse trainers, Esprit jeans, I am eagle ring, Terranova t-shirt, Talco shirt, Ray Ban sunglasses and leather bag from Italy
I am wearing Fishbone t-shirt, Pull and Bear shirt, Denistar capri pants, Converse trainers, Accessorize bag, Becky bracelet and random nerdy glasses.
And I bought September issue of British Vogue and I'm obsessed with it, photography is so amazing and clothes and accessories are to die for. I just can't stop reading it over and over again.
Till next time, XOXO B.














1 comment: