Saturday 8 September 2012

One big Instagram post

Bonjour lovelies, how was your week?
I prepared bunch of Instagram photos for you today :) I'm planning to go to Costa coffee with my sister and study a bit today, then meet with some cousins because my mom is celebrating her birthday.
Here are pics, enjoy ^^

While visiting grandfather


 Sugar rush breakfast
 Fall/winter fave
 Chill with sis
 My lucky charms
 Being a stylist for my bestie
 Choosing coffee at Costa
 Still at Costa
 Watermelon nails
 Nina's and mine converse trainers
 Last days of summer

 Vienna shirt
 OPI nails
 Poster in my room
 Some of my accessories and childhood photos
 French notebooks
 Perfumes collection
 Outfit Of The Day (OOTD)
 Some horror movies
 Healthy breakfast
 Shopping with sis
 Off to school coffee
 OOTD
 My dad and me
 Study mode
 OOTD
 Kiss
 My addictions
 Tattoo
 My baby
XOXO
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment