Monday 17 September 2012

Monday, oh Monday

I thought this day would be sooo boring and depressing, as every Monday, plus the cloudy sky and grey atmosphere of the city, but it was not like that at all. My lessons and classes went very well, and I am really getting along with my new friends, I even went out with them last Friday night after school. That's because my lessons finish at 8 pm so we just stopped by at McDonald's restaurant to eat something and fill up our empty stomachs. I love my new school!
I was nature-inspired for my outfit today so I chose floral-printed Esprit jacket, Tally Weijl t-shirt and boots, Denistar jeans, Swarowski necklace and...well, that's about it. I borrowed my mom's bag so I'm not sure what label is it.
B wore H&M t-shirt, Bershka jacket, Tally Weijl jeans, Von Dutch sneakers and Accessorize bag.
I'm gonna be honest (and modest) and say that I really like today's photos for some reason.
I gotta run now, I have to study, eat something because I'm hungry as a wolf, do some Maths and most importantly upload these photos. 




























My new classmates and friends :)


                                                           Ci vediamo presto, L. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment