Friday 14 September 2012

T.G.I.F.

Thank's god it's Friday finally! This week was so bunked, I had barely found time to breathe and not to mention blogging. But don't blame me, blame school. Classes from 2pm till 8pm, studying before school and social life after-such a mess. But schedule for next week sounds better: classes from 8am till 2pm and whole afternoon for social life, blogging and studying, just perfect. I'll have to continue with my Italian lessons soon so that will take me some time too. Oh, sometimes I wish it could be summer holiday again... But it isn't and it can't be changed, so I wont be sad about it. Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party of my dear friend from school and I think you will hear from Lena a bit then. Here are pics from today's two outfits-night and day, so enjoy!
Day outfit, my dearest Lena and me






Night outfit, my fave blondie and me







And I almost forgot, my bestie from school Nina started writing her blog where she publishes songs that she made up, so if you are interested in funny cool poetry you can check it out here
Nina & me
 Nina while writing 

Till next time, xoxo Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment