Wednesday 3 October 2012

Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live

Hello my lovelies :)
When I woke up today for school I had like zero inspiration for my outfit so I decided to play safe and I wore casual combination that consisted of printed shirt, skinny jeans and converse sneakers. But when I came home it was whole different story- I came into the wardrobe and dressed in few different outfits but fell in love with this that I'll show you now. It gives me the feeling of autumn, simply because the dominant color is beige. And I'm absolutely into hair buns and ponytails lately. They're just so lovely and easy to make, especially at 6:30 am when I wake up for school.
 I hope Lena will write next post, she's in a chaos ATM and I send you kisses from her!
Now here's this simple yet fashionable outfit that took my breath away  :)
















Lots of love!
XOXO 
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment