Tuesday 2 October 2012

October happiness


Hello my lovely readers! 
*Thank you for over 1200 pageviews during the last month, it means so much to us!*
October is here and we are preparing for cold and rainy autumn days. I'm not the biggest fan of autumn, actually I could easily say that I hate it but I'm so happy at the moment so I don't really have time to care about the weather and be depressed about it. I don't know what came over me lately, I just feel so good and happy and wonderful and everything is so nice and good and I think I'll stop with these descriptions here :))
Anyways, Lena and I went in our elementary school today to visit our teachers and had a nice time chatting with them and meeting with some kids.
It's some kind of unwritten rule for me that when I decide to wear this bag this shirt must go with it, I guess because they go so nice together and I like both of them so much . Enjoy in this pics and have fun!













LOTS OF LOVE,
XOXO
 Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment